- This event has passed.
April 23, 2022 – Sausage Making and BBQ Conversation
April 23, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm$150.00
Sausage Making and BBQ Conversation
A Day with your BBQ Pit Boys Family
Hosted By: Dan, John and Marlys Haase
AGENDA for Saturday April 23rd
- 8:00 A.M. leave BBQ Heaven, (Party America parking lot) and arrive in Scotland, SD at the Dan and Marlys Haase farm around 9:30 A.M. Don’t be late as the bus won’t wait!
- Spend the day hands on making smoked German ring bologna, German sausage and breakfast sausage. Purchase price will be per pound at our cost
- 12:00 noon – Grilling German sausage and breakfast sausage patties (with cheese) with our BBQ Heaven fixin’s.
- Late afternoon when all done…………. load the bus and head for home
Your ticket is $150 and includes all of this:
- Round trip on a spacious chartered party bus.
- Hands-on learning of the art of sausage making.
- A day of BBQ conversation with your fellow BBQ enthusiasts – tips, tricks and secrets.
- Food and beverage – we eat pretty good just in case you are new to the group
- Lunch at noon with BBQ Heaven fixin’s
- Refreshments …. All day long … including coffee, pop, water, and beer!
- All the sausage making equipment and supplies (bags-spices-wrapping) for the day.
- Sausage will not be included with trip charge
- This time you can purchase Smoked German bologna (vacuum packaged and available for pick up at BBQ Heaven the following week). Also your unsmoked German sausage and unsmoked breakfast sausage you purchase you can (take home with you).
What do you need to bring?
- A cooler with ice/ice packs to take home your German and breakfast sausage and any additional sausage you have purchased.
- If you are interested (this is optional), bring something sweet to share throughout the day with your fellow BBQ enthusiasts (home baked or purchased) … cookies, bars, donuts, candy etc.
- An apron (if desired).
- A lawn chair. Everything else will be provided.